Professional UHF PLL True Diversity Wireless Dual Handheld Microphone System
A Professional Wireless system with Heavy Duty METAL Handheld Microphones
This wireless microphone system delivers superior sound quality and professional features. It is designed for a wide range professional application with 200 selectable channels. for easy use with multiple systems, no confusing frequency groups. It can be placed next to speakers with no feedback or distortion. It is perfect for professional use at any events.
Perfect for professional use at any events: Karaoke, sound source recording and amplifying, vocal concerts, live-performances, conference, musical and opera, church, school, hall, family, party, etc...
Main Selling Points
1. 2 x 100 selectable Channles
2. Manual frequency selectable and set the best available channel
3. True Diversity Reception, (each of the radio receivers in a unit has two antenna inputs and will automatically select the best signal).
4. Battery capacity display
5. Digital pilot
6. Automatic transmitter setup, the channel of the transmitter and receiver can easily synchronize
7. Mixed output in-ear monitor function
8. Big backit LCD display
9. The handheld transmitter (microphone) have mute and lock function.
10. More than 20 units (40 handheld mics) can be used at the same time.
•(1) Dual channel UHF receiver
•(2) 2 metal handheld microphones
•(3) 1/4" audio cable
•(4) AC-DC adapter
UHF 600-928MHz frequency range
True diveristy receiver, clear the dead spot
Digital piolt technolodgy, super anti-jamming capability
PLL Synthesized circuit
Pre-set 200(100*2) selectable frequencies.
IR sync downloading the frequency from receiver
LCD status of frequency, AF and RF signal etc
EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal chassis
Up to 100 meters line-of-sight range
Ideal for professional stage, clubs and music entertainment etc
Optional hand-held microphone, pocket transmitter, lavalier and headset available
Carrier Frequency: UHF600-928MHz
Frequency Stabilization: <±30ppm
Dynamic Range: >95dB
Total Harmonic Distortion：<0.5%
Frequency Response: 60Hz-15KHz±3dB
Audio Output Level: Unbalance 400mV
Power Supply: DC15-17V
Consume Power: 1 WATT
Signal/Noise Ratio: >105dB
Image &Spurious Rejection: >80dB
Border upon Channel Rejection: >80dB
Receiving Sensitivity: 5dBuV
Transmitter Power: 10~30mW
Modulation Type: FM,
Spurious Emission: >60dB
Battery Voltage: 3V (2x1.5V AA Battery)
Continuous Using: 8 hours